Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Byebye Martial Arts Dojo, Hello....

I refused to build my Martial Arts Dojo. Zynga nerfed property builds by limiting us to 5 a day, unless you want to pay reward points, which I don't. And since they nerfed that, in order for me to hassle with the building and begging, they need to start offering better skill point items; the Martial Arts Dojo offered nothing better than what's already available through other properties, so I said No Thanks.

But where's the next property? I was looking forward to seeing if they were going to give me something else to b1tch about!

Or maybe they're busy chasing down all the escaped Mummies...

No comments:

Post a Comment