Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Crime Sprees

The Crime Spree feature was recently pulled from Mafia Wars, without a bit of warning, in typical Zyngon style. Most players weren't really surprised, and some were mildly upset about it; I saw one person refer to it as a Nerf. I can understand why, as we were able to get small amounts of extra energy or stamina from them 5 times a day, but that's the only thing that made them worth it.

One of my friends heard from some other player who claimed to have been told by Customer Support that the Crime Spree feature was removed for upgrading. I have found no verification of this at this time, and in fact, I had a Customer Support Agent tell me a few minutes ago that the feature would NOT be returning.
Oscar Z: Thanks for the Wait Misty, I've checked some reports stating that the Crime Spree feature will not be released again.
If you've been told something different, please let me know, I'm curious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment