Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ice Season 14: the White Lion

The Ice Season is back for Season 14 with a grand prize of the White Lion.

Unfortunately for me, it appears they've gone back to the week-long timer for 1000 ices. I was never able to complete them on that time frame, so I'm debating whether I should even give a crap about this one. After so many weeks of trying and failing, I was quite happy that I was able to complete the last ice season, which lasted longer for half as many ices. I'm not sure I want to go back to being reminded week after week that I can't reach Zynga's imposed goals.

On the other hand, maybe it won't suck so badly if Zynga continues to space the Ice Seasons out with some breaks in between events. 

8 ices

25 ices

80 ices

180 ices

1000 ices 
What are your feelings about the week timer for this Ice Season? 

2 comments:

  1. well if I had it on my game, then I could give an opinion LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep i dont even have it in my game

    ReplyDelete