Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lucky Stash pop-up

Heh. I've never seen a jackpot that high. 

In light of the recent Lucky Stash loot update, Zynga now feels it's necessary to prompt you with yet another annoying pop-up when you're trying to log in to play Mafia Wars. This pop-up, naturally, wants you to play the Lucky Stash slots.

You only get loot, or more rarely, reward points, after 20 freakin' spins. The obvious end game for Zynga here is that they want you to waste your reward points by spinning the Lucky Stash slot machine, rewarding you with exceedingly infrequently and insignificant wins, and these loot items every 20 spins.

It seems to me, that for requiring 20 spins, the loot would sport better stats. Probably these loot items will be outdated by the next time you remember to spin the Lucky Stash slot machine 20 more times.

It seems to me that the Lucky Stash is pretty much irrelevant. I used to play it and spend reward points on it when I actually WON reward points in significant amounts. I do not play it for loot, and this pop-up isn't going to prompt me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment