Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Why crime sprees shouldn't have been removed

So here I sit, 295 XP needed to level up. I'm not going to waste a power pack or an energy pack here, and I'm not going to waste my fighter's energy refill. Using the toolbar bonus would be wasted. I likewise can't use a Vengeance pack because more than half of it would be wasted.

I'm not going to sit on my news feed and pray for job helps to give me a dinky 2 or 18 experience points. Here I could have used a few crime sprees to level up and keep playing, but instead, I'm about to log out and go play Sims 3.

Great job, Zynga. 

No comments:

Post a Comment