Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Sunday, October 16, 2011

You have already defeated Governor Halloran

What's up with this? "You have already defeated Governor Halloran." Erm, no, no I have not. At least, not for Ruby mastery of District 8 in Las Vegas. Am I missing something? I made sure I didn't have any scripts running, and I tried this from mafiawars.com, and I tried a different browser, with the same result. Or maybe I did, because it shows the ruby mastery star, just not the actual mastery? But that can't be right either, because I had had a couple of jobs that weren't completed before I tried to access the boss fight.

I haven't had much time to play the several days because of my college midterms, so it kind of sucks that this is the first thing I'm greeted with when I started playing this morning. Customer Support, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. I keep being robbed of Vegas Mastery skills, the boss isn't dead, yet I'm not getting the skill point for mastering energy or stamina jobs anywhere in Vegas.

    Cust service just gave me 15 RP and a stupid shuttle to buy 4 skills, but that doesn't help with the other 30 skills I have locked in Vegas.

    This started about 2 weeks ago when the Dojo came into existance. I still can't upgrade my properties either. Says I have 195 of 60 parts buy X rp, I click it, does nothing, so I'm stuck with my properties at a set level, CS upgrade my properties +1 level per day but I can't be bothered keep emailing them :(

    Also have the War issue, it used to go down in RP as time passed, now it stays the same. Half my game is frozen or fucked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same old bullshit!!!!

    ReplyDelete