Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Castleville Cross Promotion / Ruby Rage loot item

I've seen a few players wondering when there would be a CastleVille cross-promotion with Mafia Wars, and it has arrived!
Play CastleVille and get to Level 5 by 11/28 to receive this exclusive item* in Mafia Wars.
The reward item may take up to 24 hours to show up in your inventory.


I'm slightly embarrassed to admit (since this is a Mafia Wars blog, after all) that I've dabbled at CastleVille. So sue me, I'm a sucker for pretty castles and fairy tale crap! So, I already earned my Ruby Rage...


The Ruby Rage has 130 attack and 105 defense. I did not have to wait 24 hours for the item to appear in my inventory, it's already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment