Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, November 25, 2011

Collector's Edition loot item Ethiopian Wolf not faring well on Black Friday

I could only laugh when I just saw that there were so many Ethiopian Wolfs available still, 8 hours after the second round came available. These Mafia Wars Collector's Edition items haven't been doing so well, and I've said many times that Zynga is crazy for charging what they do for these items. Certainly I'll never buy a loot item at a ridiculous cost like that. But c'mon, why bother releasing it with the same usual crap price on Black Friday, when there are other 'deals' to be had?

Think, Zynga. I know you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment