Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Family Battle Rewards return

For a limited time, earn rewards for every battle!
 
Looks like Family Battle rewards are back (for a limited time). It seems like they have made this a weekend affair, which is A-OK with my Family. My guys have already lit up a Battle! Many of them greatly enjoy the Family Battles, so these Battle Rewards weekends are right up their alley.

EDIT, Someone told me these returned days ago. I thought maybe I was crazy to have missed that, but several Family members have confirmed: our family did not have this for the past few days and it only returned today.

2 comments: