Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Check out these deals!"

 Oh, look at this....something new from the land of ~z~.  Now they are going to offer you the option to "purchase" family ice progression.  Gee....let me think about this.  :rolls eyes:  Looks up at top of game and sees:

Yeah, even if it sounded like something to contemplate, I'd certainly not try it while there are "Known Issues" out there, after all, if there are "Known Issues" and this is something new they are rolling out, I can only imagine the sheer volume of UNKNOWN issues that loom on the horizon.  I think I'll give that one a pass for right now.  ~ Anisty


No comments:

Post a Comment