Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Sunday, November 20, 2011

New Family Battle option on fight list

Some players are now beginning to notice a new button on their fight list, this one let's you challenge another Family to a Family Battle. This seems to only appear when you're a Family admin and if both Families are open for a Battle. Sudesh noticed this last night, and now I have it this morning.

Apparently this showed up for some a couple of days ago, however I actually did spend a bit of time looking at my fight list yesterday, and I did not have the Battle option. We didn't have a battle going on, that I recall, and it seems we're not the only ones to suddenly notice this, so I'm guessing we've been graced with another late roll-out.

I'm not real sure I'd recommend challenging any Family to a Battle straight off the fight list; that's usually something you'd want to coordinate with another Family, or at the very least you would 'check out' the other Family before sending a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment