Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

problems with Mafia Wars invites

Have you noticed this happening to you?

For the past few days, many of us have been getting errors when trying to accept Mafia Wars invites, and I'm starting to wonder if Zynga is even aware of it. I get this error with almost every invite request in my ZMC.

From the Recruit page, others have observed that although they don't get an error, some of the people still don't end up in their mafia. I did some limited testing, and accepting requests from the Recruit page DID get the players into my mafia, so maybe that's not the case for everyone. Wouldn't surprise me, considering how Zynga handles "roll outs".

Something else I've noticed that names keep showing up in the Recruit box, names of people who are already in my mafia. What's up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment