Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, November 25, 2011

Save Don's Dinner going cold...

I have to admit, I haven't been excited or motivated by this Save Don's Dinner thing. I always have zero turkeys, and it seems like a pain in the @ss to be scrambling for "turkey protection" when there's always a limit on how many turkeys you can get. I've seem some similar comments in my news feed and in my Family group. I am pretty much ignoring the event and just playing as I normally would. I hope they can come up with something different for the Christmas event this year.

How are you doing with this event?

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. If you're not a big enough fish in the pond to avoid people stealing your turkeys by icing you, it's seemingly a phenomenal pain to be able to try to collect 100 turkeys for the top award. Through normal playing I scraped together enough to get 2 bronze level butlers, and that's probably gonna be it since it's also Thanksgiving weekend and some of us have a real life outside of MW.

    ReplyDelete