Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Conspiracy Mission Event: mission #10 Bonus mission, "Challenge Mission: Second Round"

Oh man, I'm glad to be done with this thing. In general, I like the idea of a bonus/challenge mission, but this was the icing on an already rotten cake, in this case.

Admittedly, I probably could have finished this a bit sooner, had I been more diligent about using stamina packs and declaring wars and collecting my properties. But I was flat-out outta steam by the time I got to this mission. This whole mission event was a terrible waste of energy and stamina in my opinion, and directly conflicted with other events going on in the game such as the Ice Seasons and mastery events. I highly dislike fighting in Chicago because of the increased stamina costs, especially when I would much rather have been working on the Ice Seasons. I REALLY hated blowing so many thousands of energy on this thing, when there was a mastery event in Italy that I could have/would rather have made much more use of.

You can collect from your Distillery every 8 hours, and you can declare a war every 8 hours, so if you were more on top of things than I was, you'd have finished this faster than I did. The icing was the hardest part for me to complete.

CHALLENGE MISSION: Second Round

Joe Castellano

You handled all that pretty easy. You want a real challenge now?

Objectives

  • 0/5 COLLECT FROM YOUR DISTILLERY 5 TIMES.

    With some extra supervision, your Distillery might perform that much better.
  • 0/75 ICE 75 OPPONENTS IN CHICAGO.

    Get rid of those fellas snooping around.
  • 0/8 WIN 8 WARS.

    Good business is like fighting a war...
 Conspiracy Mission Event
Mission #1: Moonshine 101
Mission #2: Tis the Season
Mission #3: Winter Wonderlands
Mission #4: Literal Poison 
Mission #5: Fermenting 
Mission #6: Distillery 
Mission #7: Purification 
Mission #8: Packaging 
Mission #9: Bottom's Up
Mission #10: Challenge mission: Second Round

No comments:

Post a Comment