Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dearly Departed mission #2: A Friend in Need

You can build from your Warehouse every 23 hours, so this one will take at least a day to complete.

I usually build the Dapper Flapper, the highest attack item.

When activating the required 6 crew members in Chicago, remember to go slowly. The counter in the mission bar can't or won't keep up with fast clickers, and will end up miscounting--and not in your favor--if you go too fast.

For the objective LOOT 15 CONCRETE SHOES FROM JOB: "UNCOVER A PLOT AGAINST YOU", I thought I would be sneaky and build the Concrete Shoes from my Speakeasy....didn't work >.<
So you're stuck having to actually loot the dang things...all of which took me over 3000 energy to accomplish. Kind of a pain when there are other things you want to do with your energy, I know.

A Friend in Need

Thomas Chou

Is there someone you can trust? Go to them. Take their help and heal yourself.

Objectives


1 comment: