Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dearly Departed mission #6: No Mercy

The sixth mission in the Dearly Departed mission event, and this one will take another couple of of days.  Fortunately the night I started this, I hadn't declared a war so I was able to get started right away. You can declare a war every 8 hours, which amounts to about 2 wars a day for me, so I completed that portion this morning. The Melvillio Brothers will just appear as NPCs on the fight list for you to attack for this mission.

I'm still working on the first objective, 0/30 JOB: "ELIMINATE THE COMPETITION" today, but I'll get that finished...after about 8,000 energy. I saved it for last because I didn't want to use my double Chicago mastery on this job. 

No Mercy

Thomas Chou

They quiver in fear at the mere mention of your name. Don't hold back now.

Objectives

  • 0/30 JOB: "ELIMINATE THE COMPETITION"

    Hunt them down.
  • 0/4 DECLARE A WAR 4 TIMES.

    Up close and personal.
  • 0/7 TAKE OUT 7 MELVILLIO BROTHERS.

    They have been eluding you for so long - the Melvillio Brothers.
Quickie Walk-thru missions 1-5 by Ann 
Quickie Walk-thru missions 6-10 by Ann

Mission event: Dearly Departed
Mission #1: Non Serviam
Mission #2: A Friend in Need 
Mission #3: Eulogy 
Mission #4: The New Order 
Mission #5: The Hunt 
Mission #6: No Mercy
Mission #7: Follow or Perish 
Mission #8: Dissension 
Mission #9: Another Fire 
Mission #10: Bonus Quest: A New Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment