Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ice Season 12 and 3x Italy mastery ends today

 
There are two more events ending in the game today.

You've only got a few more hours to finish Ice Season 12. As you can see, I won't make it. This'll be the first time in a long time that I haven't hit diamond. I'm starting to not give a fig about these ice seasons. Whose bright idea was it to push us to do so much icing in Chicago for the current Conspiracy mission event? Thanks to that stupid mission event, I am falling far short of even my regular rate of ices, much less anywhere near the mark of Diamond 5. Frankly, after so many seasons of falling far short of Diamond 5, I'm starting to not even care enough to try and be excited. Take that to the bank, Zynga. These used to be fun, now they're just another reminder of all the crap in this game I simply can't get to. That doesn't fuel excitement to play.

3x mastery in Italy also ends tonight at 11:59PM Pacific time. I was initially excited for this event, because I'm currently working on Italy. I really could have used it. But again, the #$%^@*& mission event prevented me from doing so. The stupid mission event was a freakin Chicago energy hog of the worst variety.

I'm getting tired of how Zynga can't seem to balance any dam thing in this game. I'm a wife and a college student, and I already spend too much time on this game even though I have more important things to care about. Zynga can't wring anything else out of me.

/rant. Hope you guys did better than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment