Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, December 23, 2011

limited time item: Camo Ammo Belt

A little while ago I remembered to do my property builds, and discovered there's a new limited time item that you can build in the Armory. Its highest stat is 82 attack, which is really...not that great. And you have to beg for a special part as per usual, Camouflage in this case. You won't find that on the Free Gifts page (at least not yet), but you can find the Ask and Send options for this special item from Union Hall on your Mafia Wars home page.

2 comments:

  1. I have been given many camo yet none appear and I am unable to build in spite of sufficient gift quantity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been given many camo, yet none show up on build page and in spite of sufficient quantity I have not been able to build a single one!

    ReplyDelete