Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

NEW SECRET DISTRICT: Lexington Hotel

The latest secret district, Lexington Hotel, has landed on your Mafia Wars home page. Aren't you excited? :-/ Actually, this one looks a little more interesting than the previous secret districts. Only a little :)

This district will be available until 12/27 at 4pm Pacific time. 

You may notice a few differences with this one. It's in Chicago, under the heading of "Additional Districts" this time (I think it said "Secret District" on the last ones). Or, as usual, you can locate it on your travel bar. At first, it appears as though you may be limited to how many of the "limited edition" secret district loot items you can have, and if that's the case...need I really say more? But that might not be the case. Read on. 


The one good thing I see, is it appears once you collect 10 of the loot items, you get 5 attack points.

Also on the new secret district header, you'll be able to track how many additional 2x loot boosts you have, AND how many Lexington room keys you have. Ok, I kind of like this. But just kinda!

That new status bar does a drop-down thingie. You'll be immediately blinded by all the Buy buttons, which I suggest you avoid. Here too is a bit more of an explanation about the 0/10 listing you see next to each loot item. You'll be able to get more, if I read this correctly: and get more skill points in the bargain. THAT I like, that more than anything gives me an incentive to give this a whirl

Collect 10 of each item to earn 5 attack points
Collect 25 of each item to earn 5 defense points
Collect 50 of each item to earn 5 skill points

Hence the 2x Loot boosts, which you can also ask for.

The ratios are kind of atrocious, in my opinion. 1.84 is the best, and it requires the Lexington Room Key. I would rather see better ratios out of these things, honestly.

EDIT...1.84 was NOT the best; it seems I needed to update my Top Mafia! I've got 1.94 now as the best ratio for the secret district.

Once the offices and playground of Al Capone, the Lexington Hotel is the perfect place to set up shop. Its opulence dazzles, hiding many secrets within its walls. Case the joint, take over the suites, plan your escape route and get ready for business.



No comments:

Post a Comment