Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, December 16, 2011

Zynga goes public at $11 per share

Zynga stocks began their foray into public trading this morning, at even more than the projected $10, but rather at $11. I had to kind of roll my eyes at that. Sounds like someone decided they wanted just a teensy-bit bigger of a pie piece. Granted, it hasn't been live that long so it's too soon to tell what will happen with the stock, but it looks like traders are hinging on that $10 price per share mark. Just since I've woken up today, the stock has fluctuated between $10.50 and $9.70. It'll be interesting to see how it closes today. I used to be a bit of a penny trader, so I'm interested...slightly. You can check the stock price real time HERE. Most players probably don't even care or aren't even aware of this, but I still wonder what this means for the company and ultimately the game we all love to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment