Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

End of Days mission event, mission #4: Redemption


This is the 4th mission in the End Of Days mission event for Mafia Wars. Called Redemption, I read on another site that the Construction Workers got...redeemed, on this mission. In my case, the objective to 20/20 ASK FOR 20 CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FROM MAFIA was likewise already fulfilled when I reached this mission this morning, but my inventory of Construction Workers appears untouched. Since others have seen disappearing inventory of Construction Workers, you may want to check your numbers before you get to this mission, if you haven't already.

Icing 40 opponents in New York should hopefully be easily completed. That will probably take me full stamina, and maybe half again, but that shouldn't be a problem since I'll be waiting on the Chop Shop objective.

If you don't speed build from your properties ever, then you're still looking at about a 4 day wait for this mission, on account of the objective to build 4 vehicles from your Chop Shop. Speed Builds are one of the few things in this game that I do spend RPs on, although I still wait several hours between builds for the reduced RP cost. I should hopefully have this completed, and thus the mission completed, by tomorrow afternoon.

Redemption

Rosario Dominquez

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

Objectives

  • 20/20 ASK FOR 20 CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FROM MAFIA.

  • 1/4 BUILD 4 VEHICLES IN THE CHOP SHOP.

    Move in style - so what if it is the end of the world.
  • 0/40 ICE 40 OPPONENTS IN NEW YORK.

    Your blade gently weeps.
NEW MISSION EVENT: End Of Days
Mission #1: Alpha
Mission #2: In The Beginning
Mission #3: The Big Bang 
Mission #4: Redemption 
Mission #5: Resolution 
Mission #6: Retribution 
Mission #7: Armageddon 
Mission #8: ...With a Whimper 
Mission #9: Omega 
Mission #10: Post Script


This mission event was first released with objectives that were literally impossible to complete in the given time frame--I called it Mission Impossible, and later amended or "retuned" to make it easier to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment