Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Sunday, January 29, 2012

MAFIA WARS Dasvidaniya mission event: mission 4, Weakest Link

Weakest Link is the 4th mission in the Dasvidaniya mission event for Mafia Wars. Unfortunately I'm just now getting to it, after having some technical difficulties with the previous mission, Strongest Pillar. The game wasn't counting all of my ices in Chicago, and I finally got frustrated and went to Customer Support this afternoon. With that behind me now, I'm happy to see this mission won't include a long wait as the previous missions have. For Weakest Link, the objective to get 30 Cast Irons from my mafia was already fulfilled for me. One less thing to worry about!

The game will direct you to Brazil to clear 4 robbing boards, but you can actually clear them in any city and it will count. For the last objective, I thought I'd try fighting in another city besides Chicago to loot the Hay Burners, but I got none so I switched back to fighting in Chicago for that one. Fortunately I got all I needed with one full stamina; I don't like fighting in Chicago or Brazil :(

Weakest Link

Ivankov Dimitrovich

They had trained me too well. That was their weakness.

Objectives

  • 0/4 CLEAR 4 ROBBING BOARDS.

    Hurt them where they are the weakest.
  • 30/30 ASK FOR 30 CAST IRON FROM MAFIA.

  • 0/25 LOOT 25 HAY BURNERS FROM FIGHTS IN CHICAGO.

    Hay Burners could always come in handy.

NEW mission event Dasvidaniya
Dasvidaniya mission event, mission 1: Marked
Dasvidaniya mission event, mission 2: Price of Betrayal
Dasvidaniya mission event, mission 3: Strongest Pillar 
Dasvidaniya mission event, mission 4: Weakest Link 
Dasvidaniya mission event, mission 5: A Peace Offering 
Dasvidaniya mission event, mission 6: The Refusal 
Dasvidaniya mission event, mission 7: Sins of the Father
Dasvidaniya mission event, mission 8: Sinless
Dasvidaniya mission event, mission 9: Absolved 
Dasvidaniya mission event, mission 10: Aftermath

No comments:

Post a Comment