Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MAFIA WARS Hanger property help limit increased

Lots of Mafia Wars players have started saying that the help limit for the limited time property Hangar has been increased from 5 to 10. It's true, kinda; I did receive the message--after helping 24 people!

I tried again with another account, and that time I paid attention to which parts help posts I clicked on. I made it to 11 helps on the general parts requests before I got the message that I had already sent 10. Then I started looking at the posts for specific parts (ie, plaster, cordless drill). Once again, I was able to help on 11 posts asking for specific parts before I got the message that I had already helped 10.

You do the math--have fun actually being able to help your friends for a change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment