Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, January 19, 2012

MAFIA WARS Zynga player survey: Mafia Poker

The Mafia Wars fan page has been running posts for another player survey: Mafia Poker. This is another Mafia Wars feature I think a lot of us will have feedback on. I know I did; I gave it a review and some suggested fixes a few days ago. I think this could potentially be a fun feature or event, were Zynga to make some changes and a couple of important fixes.

http://zyn.ga/FPX <-- Take a quick survey about this event.

P.S. Don't forget, the Mafia Poker event ends tomorrow night. Will you get the emerald Fortune Teller?


No comments:

Post a Comment