Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Iced, War, and Level Up icons

I generated an Iced posting for a nice, round number a little while ago and discovered that Zynga has done a refresh of some of the Mafia Wars icons. So far I've found 3 new faces on Iced posts--funny, just a few days ago it crossed my mind that I was tired of looking at the mean lady on the old Iced posts. She wasn't nice to look at and she needed a news flash about the no-bra revolution being over!

I've found also new Level Up post icons, and 2 new War icons--one for the post asking for help after you Declare War, and another announcing the war was won.

Ordinarily I would probably grump about Zynga needing to better allocate their employee resources to, I dunno, FIXING stuff in the game. But in this case some of those icons really were getting old. And it's only a few that I've seen so far. I'm sure there may be a few more, but it's time for me to start my class check-ins. Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment