Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

MAFIA WARS Ice Season 17 begins

Just what I wanted to see when I'm behind on schoolwork again--something else to do in Mafia Wars! Ice Season 17 started a little while ago.

The Skull Cracker is this Ice Season's reward, its stats will increase the higher your mastery level, or how many ices you get. Looks like you'll have 1 week to obtain 1000 ices.

I think I'm going to have to sit this one out. Again. I've given up on the Ice Seasons, really. The past several Ice Seasons have only served as reminders that I simply cannot complete everything in the game, which makes the game less fun for me.

Good luck to all you icers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment