Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, February 3, 2012

MAFIA WARS What's with all the Starter Packs?

 
 
Yesterday we saw the first of these Starter Packs that are being offered on the Mafia Wars home page and also in the Mafia Wars Marketplace. I got a pretty good deal on one for $6 USD, then the Starter Packs vanished. They reappeared later, but it seems that not everyone is being offered the same deal. What's up with that? The difference is largely in the amount of reward points that come with it, and not all of them offer the same loot items. It might tick some players off if they purchase a certain Starter Pack and then find out there were others. Maybe Zynga should rotate the offers...

On the account where I purchased a Starter Pack for $6, I now only have the option to buy a Booster Pack at a higher price. No thanks!

1 comment:

  1. This happened to me and yes I was very ticked. I would have preferred another starter pack.

    ReplyDelete