Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, June 14, 2012

We'd Like to Hear From you 6/14


Zynga & Mafia Wars would like to hear from you!



When I got online this evening a nice new Pop-Up reared it's head. 
Zynga wants to hear from us again. When I finished this little part, another Pop-up!


I'm American, I *love* surveys that ask my opinion and I'm more than glad to give it, so let's have MORE!


Right off the bat I am worried that Zynga has decided to do away with Families. All of these questions are about the Family things.


I don't know about you but I really *do* *love* all the family things we do. Battles, Boss Fights, Property, and yeah when is anything going to happen with the third family property? I ask CS every time I talk to them and get the same stale answer "We're working on it" yeah right.


On the very last part where there is a blank space to type in, I asked them to please bring back the family chat so I can help my family in wars, and also about the third family property (again).



No comments:

Post a Comment