Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, July 12, 2012

UPDATED Garage Sale My Ass


UPDATED 7/13/12:
50% GC REDEMPTION AND IN GAME RP PURCHASE SHOWED UP TODAY. If you bought reward points or redeemed gamecards yesterday I'd go bitch at CS :).  ALSO - Don't be surprised if they unload newer and much better crates on us for cheaper towards the end of the sale like last time. {ℳ} Қetąmῗиe Қῗd =Ʀ²Ƒ=

Original Article 7/12/12:
Is Zynga out of their minds????? This sale is an EPIC FAIL for so many reasons.  I'll give you three:

FIRST: We JUST had a sale!!! Good grief give us a break!!! It isn't our fault you screw up everything you touch and are going broke.  You should have listened to your player base back when you had over million people who gave a rats ass about mafia wars.  Now it is just 100,000 players and their minis LMFAO.

SECOND:  No sale on game card redemption.  That was really the only reason I got loaded on reward points - the 50% discount.  Hell, it's a good deal.  But this time - no deal. Maybe they will offer it before the end of the sale (but honestly, I hope they don't even bother).

THIRD: Reward points purchased in game with CC or FB credits are not their usual 50% to 60% off.  Hell, at the time of this writing they were not even 30% or 40%.

It is terrible timing for me.  It has rained non-stop where I live, and in the construction business that means little or no work, so my MWs fund is very low.  I will largely be sitting this sale out.  OH WELL. The more frequently they have these sales the more obvious it becomes that I am an idiot to continue to blow money on them.  SCREW YOU ZYNGA.  SCREW YOU MARK PINCUS.  Lol.  I love saying that. It just feels.....right.

Yours truly,

{ℳ} Қetąmῗиe Қῗd =Ʀ²Ƒ=

No comments:

Post a Comment