Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

*UPDATED* New Event: Robbing Spree 7/18


Robbing Spree involves Robbing Houses, sending and receiving Knob Wrench gifts, use of stamina and wow there's a lot going on here! More *gifting* while we have poker and two secret districts already? Brilliant (facepalm)


I clicked "Go Rob" after I had enough of the Knob Wrenches 


I was about to grab the shot of what it looked like after I robbed but the page evaporated because I had triggered *three* alarms, so pay attention!
This part is what you will see when you click the little Question Mark on the Robbing Spree
(How To)


When you ask for more Knob Wrenches, a beg post will appear in the feed


More How To:


*You can earn a total of 20 Knob Wrenches per day*
This seems to me to be too low considering how many it takes just to get *inside* the robbing.
******UPDATE*******
Earn up to 50 Knob Wrenches per day 
(20 from requests + 20 from feed + 5 from clicking feed  + 5 from jobs)


About the Houses


The Payout Table
Falkland Islands Wolf (animal) Gooey Choco (vehicle) & Lights Out (weapon)
Various attack and defense


**************UPDATE*************

What it looked like after I robbed a neighborhood


I robbed *one* more, got a 2nd "alarm" and collected and a new pop-up


*************UPDATE************

I'm tired of all these events, and I'm sure you are too. Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment