Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Double Agent Sale "Event" 9/12


Right before I went to bed last night I saw a new banner on the in game home page


Double Agent Sale Coming Soon! I was so thrilled I nearly peed my pants (sarcasm)


Don't forget about the SMALL PRINT!


What they (most likely) mean by "less than 5 RP" is "5 RP or less" because the last few of these, any item I purchased for 5 RP did not count.

In the interest of keeping it fresh and new, Zynga has used the fill-in-the-bar thing again, just like they did with Spotlight Sale "Event"


The big Loot Item this time is a Spy Tablet,  Armor [varies]



No comments:

Post a Comment