Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Werewolf Armageddon has come to pass 10/30


Werewolf Armageddon has finally begun!
Earlier Post Werewolf Armageddon Coming Soon 10/28


This is great, but it doesn't really tell me where to get the boost items without spending Reward Points.

Then open some mystery bags!

The Rewards are:


When I started out I got this banner at the top of my fight page. I see the Form Revealer and the Silver Bullet (which is still showing as the *old* silver bullet for me most of the time)


Now I am a Werewolf:


Silver Bullet?


What it looks like when you get a Silver Tier Hunter
See how you can Buy the Wolfsbane or the Werewolf Fang? 


I also enjoy whenever Zynga starts something new and they don't check every little thing and I get one like this:


Oops! That Monster Hunter sure looks like a Werewolf!


Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment