Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Property Loading Issues 12/11


Oh I was so pissed when I went to do my VIP parts beg on the Cement Factory and all I got was Chop Shop everywhere I went! I have not had a cup of coffee yet this morning, I was making the post about the 2x Global Property Build coming up in a couple hours. Here's the thing: It's still there.

Don't forget to click the little bandage so they fix this!

Dammit the Chop Shop popped up again! Wait look at the bottom of the pop-up.


On the right of the private zoo, click Cement Factory, and VOILA it is there!


No comments:

Post a Comment