Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Daily Fix: More Mafia Chores 2/27


Twice Shy, weapon [171/120]

The Daily Fix FAQ Official Mafia Wars Blog is almost as long as their post about the Arena.
This feature is rolling out slowly, and that is making a lot of players unhappy. 


As soon as it showed up in my game, I clicked the "Enlist" option to see what we have.
My first new chore was to collect from a property, which I had already done, so I was unable to complete the first task on our newest chore assignments. Boo hoo. 
See the little red x where I did not achieve my daily fix clip.
This sucks because we need to complete 21 of 28 Daily Tasks to get to Ruby Level, so I suggest that you also check this part of the game right off when you log in to play.


Today when I logged in, this was the first thing I looked for so I wouldn't make the same mistake twice. Today's task/chore was build one item in the Chop Shop. When I completed the task, I was awarded the loot item above, the Twice Shy. I have 9 hours 38 minutes until my next task. 
Click the link below for more detailed explanation of this feature.
Yes, I know their images suggest we can win Rewards Points, no I do not know how or when that will happen.
Here are some examples of Daily Fix tasks/chores you may  be assigned.


Collect from Armory


 Collect from Weapons Depot


Do 5 jobs in London.


No comments:

Post a Comment